The hacker meet up at Heatsync Labs in Mesa, AZ on May 15th was an amazing success. I got to meet lots of new people at the gathering but more importantly I was able to interview several hackers who shared a lot of details on their current projects. I put together the short overview video above that has clips of each hacker presenting their project. If you like what you see in the teaser please watch the full 30 minute video with all the presentation footage after the break along with project page links. Also, if you’re not yet up to speed on The Hackaday Prize, the full length video starts with a short overview.
Relevant links and presenters’ links:
- Share your projects on Hackaday’s project sharing site
- More details on The Hackaday Prize
- The meet up was held at Heatsync Labs
- Jasmine’s wiki sharing key-fob, radio controls, camera mount for quad copter and ring flash
- Addie from Tymkrs sharing Heart Me and Drink Me projects
- Moheeb Zara sharing some details on his 3D scanner project, 3D prints and haptic feedback drum sticks
- Jac shared a software defined computer named propeddle.
- Eric shared his perfboard laser cut project, his blog is Robot Ambassador.
Full length video of meet up and project presentations: