It’s true, as much as [Will] and I like being a scrappy two person shop with a ‘never say die’ attitude, and penchant for fist pounding after successful compiles, we need more people (MOAR even). We’re looking for a few more contributors to help out with the daily posting, digging up the extra obscure, and especially the how-tos we’ve started to get back into.
This is a paid, freelancing position that requires professionalism, consistency, and reliability. We want to hear from people that are passionate about software/hardware hacking and growing Hack-A-Day. To apply, send the following to email@example.com
- A short bio about yourself
- 3 example daily posts written in the style of Hack-A-Day
- 3 how-to ideas you could personally execute. For examples of work we’ve done in the past, look here, here, here, and here.
- A couple sentences on how you would improve the site either through features or content
- Any additional reasons why you would make a good fit for Hack-A-Day
Please do not send any attachments, especially not pictures of your sweet ride. An aversion to capital letters is not required, but definitely encouraged.
[picture courtesy of fbz]