Wow! What a trip. In just over one week we travelled nearly 2000 km and visited 13 hackerspaces in 10 different cities in Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. However that was only the tip of the iceberg — there were dozens more hackerspaces in the area, and we wish we had the time to visit them all! The hospitality of the hackerspaces was amazing. Thank you so much to all the spaces we visited! If you missed some of tours, you can see the them all here.
- Chaosdorf (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Garage Lab (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- ACKspace (Heerlen, The Netherlands)
- HSBXL (Brussels, Belgium)
- Whitespace (Gent, Belgium)
- Void Warranties (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Open Garage (Antwerp, Belgium)
- MadSpace (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- De Ontdekfabriek (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Revelation Space (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Technologia Incognita (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Hack42 (Arnhem, The Netherlands)
- Stratum0 (Brunswick, Germany)
Did you enjoy these tours? Is there anything you’d like to see more of? The style of the tour? Other things to focus on? Let us know in the comments!