The hacker meet up at Heatsync Labs in Mesa, AZ on May 15th was an amazing success. I got to meet lots of new people at the gathering but more importantly I was able to interview several hackers who shared a lot of details on their current projects. I put together the short overview video above that has clips of each hacker presenting their project. If you like what you see in the teaser please watch the full 30 minute video with all the presentation footage after the break along with project page links. Also, if you’re not yet up to speed on The Hackaday Prize, the full length video starts with a short overview.
Relevant links and presenters’ links:
- Share your projects on Hackaday’s project sharing site
- More details on The Hackaday Prize
- The meet up was held at Heatsync Labs
- Jasmine’s wiki sharing key-fob, radio controls, camera mount for quad copter and ring flash
- Addie from Tymkrs sharing Heart Me and Drink Me projects
- Moheeb Zara sharing some details on his 3D scanner project, 3D prints and haptic feedback drum sticks
- Jac shared a software defined computer named propeddle.
- Eric shared his perfboard laser cut project, his blog is Robot Ambassador.
Full length video of meet up and project presentations:
10 thoughts on “Follow Up Of Hacker Meet Up At Heatsync Labs”
“This video is private”
*F5* *prod* *prod*
“This video is private”
*walks off sulking*
Thanks Sheldon! Fixed it.
Thanks for fixing that Todd.
And thanks Jac too, so sorry.
Around 2 hours later the video is still being reported as private. I learned long ago what’s life’s small shit not to sweat, this is not a contender for that list, I can wait hoping it ain’t too long… I haven’t had CATV or satellite TV for 13 years, and no TV since the switch to digital broadcasts so all the video, entertainment, information, infotainment I get is via the web. Just like TV I’m here until I need to take a dump or take a leak.
In the meantime Todd has taken care of it. All I’m out of is additional wear and tear on the keyword :)
I was there and had a great time! Thanks Todd and HaD!
Agreed – thanks for the awesome shirts, stickers, food, and thanks for the tour Jacob and Todd!
If I ran a lab in Mesa, AZ, I’d call it “Black Mesa Research Facility”.
Damn! I knew there was a better name out there…
Please be kind and respectful to help make the comments section excellent. (Comment Policy)