It’s time once again for the world’s premier DIY 3D printer event, the 2016 Midwest RepRap Festival.
The 2016 Midwest RepRap festival is a yearly celebration of blue tape, aqua net, and tangled strands of 3D printer filament held at the Elkhart county fairgrounds in Goshen, Indiana. This year, the fairgrounds has fiber Internet, and we have a Dropcam. This can only mean one thing: live streaming from the best 3D printer convention on the planet.
The livestream is down because MRRF is over
This stream should be active the entire weekend, with the requisite breaks for sleep and to take the entire crew to the Chinese buffet down the street. Of course, if you’re in the area, you’re more than welcome to stop by. Registration is free, although a small donation would be appreciated.
The schedule for the event is as follows:
- Friday: now until 10pm Eastern
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm Eastern
- Sunday: 10am to 3pm Eastern
The (incomplete) list of speakers (which might be livestreamed) is as follows:
- E-Nable 3D printed prosthetics
- B3 Innovations From MRRF to retail
- IMade3D STEM + Jellybox
- MakerOS Make Money with 3D Printing
- J. Conway 3D Printer Adaptive Scanning Technologies