Yep, it’s easy to procrastinate with the late days of summer upon us, but don’t miss out on your chance to present at the Ultimate Hardware Conference. We’re hungry for great stories about hardware creation. Before you have the chance to ask “should I submit a proposal?” — YES! We’re talking to you!
Some of the general topics that have been really popular in the past include:
- Hardware custom built for research labs
- Clever methods for prototyping
- Engineering heroics that met a deadline, kept on budget, or just made the thing work
- Ins and outs of product development
- Stories of elite hacks that deserve to be shared and preserved
This is your time. Send in your proposal now and get ready to have an incredible weekend at the Hackaday Superconference!