For the last few weeks we’ve been celebrating builds that use parts from our manufacturer sponsors of the 2015 Hackaday Prize. Today we are happy to announce 50 winners who used Atmel parts in their builds. Making the cut is one thing, but rising to the top is another. These builds show off some amazing work from those who entered them. In addition to the prizes which we’ll be sending out, we’d like these projects to receive the recognition they deserve. Please take the time to click through to the projects, explore what has been accomplished, and leave congratulations a comment on the project page.
Still Time to Win!
We’re far from the end of the line. We’ll be giving roughly $17,000 more in prizes before the entry round closes in the middle of August. Enter your build now for a chance in these weekly contests!
Congratulations to all fo the winners listed here. You will find information about redeeming their prizes as a private message on your Hackaday.io profile.
Winners of Moosimeters
Winners of DS Logic Analyzers
Winners of Stickvise
- Function Generator
- GroBots – OpenGrow
- Very thin (but touch type-able) USB keyboard !
- Tote, affordable spider robot
- uBBB 32u4
- DyIO (Dynamic Input Output) controller
- Density Altitude Gauge
- Eye Controlled Wheelchair!
- Light Electric Utility Vehicle
- SD card sized board, let’s say “SDuino”!
- Arduino Pi: an Arduino computer for developers.
- The Rythm Composter
Winners of Bluefruit LE Sniffers
- Bench Power Supply
- Ultra-Portable Sustainable Electric Generator
- Broke Hackers’ Model Train
- Squirco Smart Home System – Sensor Network
- Gas Sensor For Emergency Workers
Winners of Cordwood Puzzles
- Low Cost Wireless Home Automation and Security
- NIRGM – Non-Invasive NIR Glucose Meter
- Pi Video Player
- Weather Controlled SmartWindow
- Project EDEN
- FacilTempo – weather station
- VGATonic v2 Serial VGA Graphics Card
- DIY Augmented Reality Device
- Bluetooth Studio Headphone Amplifier
Winners of TV-B-Gone
- Interactive Disco Dance Floor
- Hardware serial port monitor with WiFi
- R’lieh – Aquarium/ closed ecosystem management
- On-Demand Sprinkler System