Take a look at the links below if you want to follow along, and as always, tell us what you think about this episode in the comments!
Direct download (~65 MB)
Places to follow Hackaday podcasts:
Episode 075 Show Notes:
- How do you get a foam airplane out of a 35 m tall tree?
Interesting Hacks of the Week:
- PHONK – A Hacker’s Fun Shortcut To Android Programming
- Designing 3D Printed Enclosures For KiCad PCBs
- Time Bandit Clock Hits The Aesthetic Jackpot
- Remote Code Execution On The N64
- Elegant Shoji Lamps From Your 3D Printer
- Analog Noise Generator, Fighter Of Other Noises
- Don’t Fear The Filter: Lowpass Edition
- Mike’s Picks:
- Elliot’s Picks: